2) The ladies cycling group on Mondays is full every week with two separate rides, with over 24 ladies (not including the ride leaders)!
3) They are now offering free cycling skills lessons every Wednesday for adults, from 10am – 11am, followed by a very easy group ride 11.30am – 1pm, bikes available for all sizes too.
4) Their weekly Thursday group has grown, usually 12 – 14 individuals cycling 16 – 22 miles each week on more challenging rides. They did the World’s Biggest Bike Ride, cycling to Helensburgh and back over 48 miles.
5) Kids Club is not yet restarted, but one to one kids lessons are available.
6) All participants must complete a membership form and book online for activities so that Drumchapel Cycle Hub have accurate track and trace information. They have COVID-trained officers / ride leaders / instructors, and risk assessments are in place for all activities.