Gears Maintenance Class
February 15, 2020 - 12:30 pm - 2:15 pm
Designed for anyone who seeks confidence in tool handling and understanding bikes. Understand how the gears work, and how to adjust and look after them. Learn how to replace a worn chain or cassette.
- Introduction to gear system
- Gear component identification
- Understanding component function
- Hands on the gears
- Limit screw adjustment
- Remove and replace chains
- Remove and replace cassette
- Refitting cables
- Indexing gears and adjusting cable tension
We provide all bikes, tools, and PPE for this class.
This class is 1 hour and 45 minutes long.
Bike for GoodClasses
Whilst we take every opportunity to ensure event details are accurate when added to the website, we always advise you check the event website for the most up to date information and contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disappointment.